Per MediaPost, Spark SMG has struck a deal to work with digital platform 120 Sports to provide its clients with access to sports content and...Read More
In an article published by AdAge, Morgan Stanley plans to move its global media agency business back from Interpublic’s BPN to Spark in 2016, the...Read More
In an article published by MediaPost, fast Food giant Taco Bell has consolidated its estimated $300 million traditional media assignment with Spark, part of Publicis...Read More
- RT @wef: 5 ways of understanding the Fourth Industrial Revolution https://t.co/0OH4LlZbRZ #tech #4IR https://t.co/UFSkGMvTns
- RT @PublicisGroupe: Publicis Groupe and @orange come together to battle digital pollution #ecleaningdays #COP21 https://t.co/vmDxi26haq htt...
- .@SMG_MENA and #client City Centre Malls bring out the superhero in special needs kids. https://t.co/4u3HnZdwEY https://t.co/CYE9EzdC6w
- RT @DigitalMktAsia: .@AirAsia parks search mandate with @Global_SMG - https://t.co/p1wFbjGueO @SafuKhimani @SMGConvonix https://t.co/Svy5xt...
- RT @VisaNews: Visa's @LaraHBalazs talks to @mashable on how innovation is transforming the #payment space: https://t.co/WH6Y0jD8f2 https://...
Selecting the Adweek 50 each year gets progressively harder simply because the businesses we cover are increasingly fragmented and nuanced—making it more complicated to identify...Read More
Paint company Valspar has selected Publicis Groupe’s Spark for media AOR duties after a formal review, as reported by MediaPost. Valspar spends an estimated $50 million...Read More
I call the next generation after Millennials “The Post Generation.” Generally we’re talking about people born after 2000. In my estimation, it’s a group that will...Read More
As per AdWeek, REI is the latest brand to declare war on Black Friday, with the outdoor retailer saying it will be closed the day...Read More
There is a day for bringing your kids to work and another designated for pets. For employees who have neither — or who can’t get...Read More
The best creative work loses all its power if it isn’t seen or experienced in the right setting or context. That’s why we at Adweek...Read More